Monday, June 22, 2015

June and July

Hey Everyone!

The next few weeks are going to be a little crazy and I'm not going to be in the office consistently, so I am going to go ahead and give you a run down of what's going on between now and when I get back from the mission trip......

This Sunday, June 28th, we have Sunday school at 10:40 am and youth at 6pm.

July 5th we have nothing.

July 6th we leave for camp.  I have not heard the official start time, but I am guessing it will be similar to last year, so I'm planning for noon.  If you are attending camp and I find out it's different, I will let you know.

July 9th- We get back from camp....probably around noon, but I'm not positive.

July 12th- No Sunday school, Game night, 6-8 pm 

July 19th- Leave for mission trip at 9:30 am...nothing else is going on that day.

July 24th- Get back from mission trip...hopefully around 3:30ish.

July 26th- We have a normal Sunday....Sunday school at 10:40am, band at 5pm, and youth at 6pm. 

I know it's crazy, but I will see you all soon!
**kt

No comments:

Post a Comment